Friday, August 14, 2009

The Frustration

I try to be less jealous with my fiance because I know that I am overly jealous. We have a baby together so I feel less jealous knowing that he wants to be with me. But I still don't think it's okay for him to be enrolled in a dating service. He says he only did it so his brother could get points and he doesn't pay for it. When I checked it this morning he added a girl in our area as a crush and messaged her. It's not myspace so anything you send someone else is considered flirtatious, right? I am so sick and tired of repeating myself. If I don't want him talking to his ex's on myspace why would he think it's okay to message some girl on a dating service. He wouldn't think it was okay if I did this to him. But he insists, I trust you so it wouldn't bother me. What am I supposed to say if one of my friends or someone else I know sees him on there and tells me. Am I supposed to act like the stupid wife, "Oh yeah I know, it's for his brother." That just makes myself sound so stupid. He doesn't consider how I feel about things in general and just does them without asking me. Where is the F-ing communication? Huh? I don't understand why he makes things seem so difficult. God!!!

1 comment: