Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dutch Brothers Coffee

Two days ago, I went to Dutch Brothers to get my new found drink "The Cookie". It was recommended to me by one of the baristas. I drank half of my drink and found that it was hard to sip. Something was stuck in my straw. I keep sucking thinking it was ice, then it got to my lips and it was squishy. I then realized that nothing in my drink is this consistency. I pulled away from the straw, and I was staring at the butt of a bee... Stinger and all. I had been sucking on a bee! I took my drink back to show them what was in my drink, they made me a new one which I was unable to drink. And gave me two "free cards". The "free cards" weren't free at all. One I had to pay $1, and the other I had to rent two movies from Spotlight. What would you do if there was a bee in your coffee? I could have been stung by the bee on my tongue! I have been going there for my coffee since it opened in my area. I work at Starbucks but choose to get their coffee... Not anymore. I won't be drinking any coffee for a while now.

2 comments:

  1. I got kind of grossed out a few years ago when I stopped at that gas station just south of Richardson Grove. Went to buy a beverage and when I filled my cup with ice a dead fly came out with the ice. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred~~~ Yup that's gross... The bee in my drink was dead too. At least bees are clean!

    ReplyDelete