Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lying Smile

The angry glimmer in you eye
Proves how much you hate me,
The lies spilling out your lips
Hide it so no one can see,
The smile on your face
Is deceitful in every way,
You think I'm not listening
To the hurtful words you say,
I've heard them all
But you repeat them so often,
Every time you speak
Your burying me in my coffin,
With every word
The farther I fall into darkness,
And with every lie
You force me into happiness,
Our small family
Has always been a lie,
You're constantly accusing me
Of numerous ways I defy,
How can I follow
You impossible demands,
You've locked me in this house
And bound my hands,
Everyone can see
Through your stained smile,
Strangers can see
The lies after a while,
You've lied to everyone
But can't lie to me anymore,
You've taken our time and energy
But what possibly for,
What could possibly make
This all worth while,
The money, the status
Nothings worth enduring your fake smile.

2 comments: