Thursday, July 16, 2009

Companies

Don't you ever get frustrated with bad service that you are paying for or bad service from a representative over the phone? I think At&t is probably the worst company ever. Every month I was their customer, there was a problem at least once. I was out of the internet for two weeks in one month! And I have online school. Now I switched to suddenlink and have no problems with the service that I am paying for. But now I just wanted to add more channels which is only supposed to be an extra $15 (so I was told), and now they say oh no it's $35. I already cancelled my blockbuster access account and now I have to reactivate it. This is such a pain! The lady on the phone didn't offer a solution or an appology, she just tried to sell me a phone service. RRR...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    I am sorry to hear about your less exceptional service expereince. If you are still interested in upgrading, please feel free to contact me at tina-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com and I would be more than happy to look at all your options.

    ReplyDelete