Monday, July 6, 2009

I Need Time

I think that I want to get away for a while. Maybe a couple days or maybe a week. Whether it's going to San Francisco with friends or going to my grandma's in Arkansas. I want some time to think about my relationship and the way I've been feeling lately. I know that I love him, but I also know that I refuse to continue feeling the way I do. I don't want to watch him flirt with other girls, and I don't want to feel like I'm the only one that knows he's doing it. I don't want to feel stupid for telling him and I also don't want to feel like I might as well not tell him what's bugging me because he's just going to do it again. I don't want Alayna to be the only reason why I stay with him. I don't want to regret my life with him and I don't want to feel unappreciated. I love him, I show him respect, I never flirt with other guys, and I expect him to do the same for me. Plus, I shouldn't have to state this to him. He should know this on his own. I don't want him to think that it's okay because I will never leave him. He needs to know that I will leave if he doesn't treat me right.

No comments:

Post a Comment