Thursday, October 15, 2009

Looking For New Clients

I just recently started working at Scandals Full Service Salon. I am a hairstylist with 3 years experience looking for some new clients. I am offering discounts in order to build a new clientel. I worked at Beauty Connection for 2 years and had a great clientel but lost them when I left the salon. Most salons don't let you take your clients with you (they don't give you your clients info). I also worked at Regis for 8 months but with the new mall hours, I lost time that I could have worked there which made it not worth it. So, I am starting fresh, I make my own prices, the salon I am in is relaxed and hip. The girls that work here are really nice. I am offering $15 haircuts and 25% off haircolor services. You can call the salon to make an appointment or call me directly. I can fit you into my schedual and I am willing to make late appointments aswell. Scandals number is 442-7700 and my cell is 672-2029.

No comments:

Post a Comment