Monday, October 26, 2009

Paranormal Activity

So, last night I saw Paranormal Activity... It was the scariest movie I have ever seen. Possibly due to the documentary type film and from having my own experiences somewhat similar to the movie... Except for probably the last half hour... Which I am thankful for. I would definitly recommend this movie but if you don't believe in the paranormal, don't bother. The people next to me and in front of me would not stop commenting on the movie throughout the show. It was horrible to pay for a movie when your sitting next to people that don't like it and won't stop talking! My party had to move over but we could still hear them talking. Be polite next time you go to the movies and whisper or just shut up! LOL. The movie would have been scarier if people weren't talking. I will definitly have to rent the movie and watch it in the quiet privacy of my own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment