Friday, November 13, 2009

The Ghost Hunt

So, since the last story I posted... I decided to have some of my friends over to investigate my house... We had a little ghost hunt from 12am to 4am. All of us were in the livingroom, one of my friends and myself heard someone open and close the back laundryroom door twice then walk into the kitchen with about 7 footsteps.... Be silent for five minutes, then walk back to the laundryroom, then open and close the door two more times. Later that night we heard more small noises like tapping, some banging on the wall, the sound of a foot slam down on the ground between another girl and myself, I also saw someone standing in the kitchen later that night. I haven't looked at the video footage yet, but just from what we experienced, I emailed ghost hunters.

1 comment: