Friday, November 20, 2009

Week 1 of Counting Calories

So I've made it my first week of counting calories. I've lost 9 lbs. already, I can't notice it really but hopefully I will soon. Since I lost that amount already my fiance wants to join me. He can eat more calories than I can. He gets 1575 and I only get 1200. But I am happy with what I can eat. I can change meals around to where every now and then... I can have those fast foods that I like, not all of them but some of them. If the calories are high in that one meal I really want, I can eat something earlier or later with lower calories. This way, I'm not depriving myself completely. If I need a little chocolate, I still eat my Almond Snickers, with 280 calories. But I don't go over my calorie intake. If I do a little, it's okay, because what I consume in a day now if what I use to consume in one meal!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I know, I've been doing that too. I actually feel so much better without eatting all of the junk food I was use to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's about week 2 1/2 of counting calories now?

    ReplyDelete