Thursday, November 5, 2009

Scary Story

This just happened last night. I don't think I can describe how terrified I was... I was up alone around 11pm, I was making a cd on the computer, and I heard noises coming from the laundryroom. I thought it might be the cats eating, then I walked in the livingroom and both of them were sleeping. I went back to the computer and tried to ignore the sound. I looked over toward the laundryroom door after a while and saw someone looking at me through the window on the door and pushing the door open a little. I immediatly screamed for my fiance who was sleeping and quickly stumbled to the bedroom door from being terrified. I tried screaming for him again and my voice barily came out. I rushed in the door and told him someone was in the house. He loaded his gun and went to the laundryroom. I checked on our daughter meanwhile to make sure she was okay. I heard my fiance talking, so I cautiously walked to the laundryroom. He was giving a warning for whoever was in the house "I'll give you 10 seconds to leave". Nothing happened so he walked toward the back of the laundryroom and into the bathroom. No one was there. The doors were locked. And no one can get out our windows. Lets just say, I had the hardest time staying calm last night and going to sleep... But I wasn't staying up alone.

2 comments:

  1. He's still there. GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I know right. I don't think that would do much good though.

    ReplyDelete